Certain requirements must be met before students can be cleared to move in into their various halls of residence. This piece shall address documents and processes to have a successful hostel registration.
It is important to note that requirements needed for hostel registration differs but they share some things in common. The documents include:
• Accommodation slip, which is to be downloaded from the student portal
• Remita reciept and student portal receipt of the hostel allocation payment.
• Wapic insurance to be paid at access bank inside Unilag.
• Lagmobile to be gotten from the DSA`s office
• Passport photographs (at least six)
• sponsor’s photograph.
• Photocopy of i.d card, course form, BioData
• Condition of tenancy you can download below. Kindly note that not all hostels accept this condition of tenancy. Various hostels will provide it own condition of tenancy.
• Money to purchase file at vaidous halls.
• Money to have your condition of tenancy signed by the lawyer.
HOW TO HAVE A SUCCESSFUL HOSTEL REGISTRATION
Students take days to have their hostel registration completed. The truth is that the process can be done within a day. All you have to do is to have the necessary documents.
Approach your hall with the documents listed above, you will be asked to pay for file. The file will contain documents to be signed the HOD of your department and a lawyer.
Return back to your hall to submit the documents above and the signed documents.