Seyi Bickersteth Scholarship Fund in partnership with KPMG, Andersen and Leadway Assurance Company Limited invites suitably qualified applicants for the Seyi Bickersteth Scholarship Programme (SBSP).
Beneficiaries of the programme will receive a scholarship grant worth Four Hundred Thousand Naira (N400,000) annually.
Asides the scholarship grant, beneficiaries will also receive:- Summer Internship opportunities during the holiday or while they are on National Industrial attachment.-Mentorship opportunities and exposure.- Upon completion, candidates will be eligible to work at any of the three firms (KPMG, Leadway Assurance or Andersen) if they graduate with a First Class orSecond Class Upper Division degree,
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENT:Candidates must meet the following criteria:
– A minimum of 5 Distinctions (As & Bs) from their WASSCE (including English and Mathematics).
– A minimum score of 230 in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
– Candidates must have admission into a Federal University in Nigeria- Candidates’ four-year course must be in Accounting Business Administration. Economics, Finance, Insurance or Actuarial Sciences.
-This scholarship is open to students just admitted into 100 level of their studies at the time of application.
Applications should be submitted on or before September 28, 2021.Candidates that meet the requirements above should apply using the link below: https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/SBSP2021
-The scholarship is open to students who attended public secondary schools in Nigeria or private secondary schools (where the student received scholarships to attend).
– Student’s SCCE results cannot also be older than 2 years.
– Only students that are not currently on any scholarship scheme are eligible.
POWERED BYKPMGLEADWAY AssuranceANDERSEN.DRAGNET